- Guest book
July 9th 2013 - Tuesday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
HAMR BRANÍK HALL - Information Centre - MAP
Every team leader has to make the final registration of his team in the tournament Information Centre.The teams that arrive earlier are highly recommended to complete the registration on Monday to prevent waiting on the hectic Tuesday. The team leaders get all the important last minute information, match protocols, tournament identification wristbands, finalise the balance payment for lodging, activity cards or practice sessions (when necessary).
The registrations will be only on Tuesday!!
Every participant will be given a tournament identification wristband at the registration. The ID wristband must be properly fastened on the wrist during the tournament.
Owner of the ID wristband is allowed to:
- enter the sport halls, especially their cloakrooms and corridors
- enter the school or the hotel/hostel (according to the ordered services)
- take meals in the canteens or restaurants (according to the ordered services)
- enter the swimming pool Petynka during the tournament days in limited times 7-10 a.m. and 7-9 p.m. in dates 4 - 7 July
- enter selected Prague sights:
- Lesser - Town Bridge Tower (Charles Bridge)
- Old - Town Bridge Tower (Charles Bridge)
- Powder Tower
- City Hall Tower
- Petřín Labyrinth
- Petřín View Tower
- St Nicholas Church Tower
- 20% discount in the Railroad Kingdom on the admission fee for students, adults or school groups in dates July 4-7 (together with voucher that all teams will get at the final registration)
- discounted ticket for CZK 30 per ride at the Bob sleigh track in Prosek in dates July 3-4
- discounted ticket 2 for 1 to the Prague Public Transport museum in mentioned times:
July 4-6, 9 a.m. – 14 p.m. only small groups with trainers
July 7, 9 a.m. – 17 p.m. groups with trainers and individuals
- discounted ticket 2 for 1 at the WAX Museum in Prague in dates July 4-7
- extra 15% discount (not valid for goods which is already discounted) in floorball specialised shop FLORBAL EXPERT, M. Horákové str. 123/298 , Prague 6 – near metro station Hradčanská in dates July 4-7
- serves also for free public transport within the tournament days July 3-7 (tram, bus, metro)
There is only one ID wristband for each participant. The lost wristband will be not replaced.
All the participants take part in the tournament on their own behalf and risks. Any cost of a potential hospital or medical treatment is to be covered by the participants themselves.
The organiser recommends bearing the participant's health care insurance card all the time.
The first medical aid will be present in every hall.
Please follow carefully the info-boards installed in all of the halls during the entire tournament.
The updated results, necessary information or potential enforced changes will be published there.
FOR ASSISTANCE DURING YOUR STAY YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT OUR INFORMATION CENTRE OPENED IN HAMR BRANÍK. FOR THE LAST DAY THE CENTRE MOVES TO PODVINNÝ MLÝN HALL.
TOURNAMENT INFO CENTRE - MAP
HAMR BRANÍK HALL
Vltavanů 1542, Prague 4 - Braník
Petra +420 775 306 962, Lenka +420 777 306 041
The Organizers don’t provide free wifi Internet during TCSE tournaments. Public wifi network is widely expanded in Prague so it is possible that in some halls it will be available. But we have no information about that.
GET TOURNAMENT NEWS